Re: RFC: Leave sysfs nodes alone during hotplug

On 07/07/2014 09:21 PM, Viresh Kumar wrote:
On 8 July 2014 09:00,  <skannan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like there's enough interest. I'll also try to send out a patch of
what I think a simplified CPUfreq should look like.

Okay, will wait for it then.

Sent a super preliminary version to give an idea of what I'm going for. Future patches would be replies to that thread.

-Saravana

--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation