Re: Clarification on the DVFS capabilities

Thanks for the pointers. I got my doubts cleared. I have one final
question on EIST which I am still looking for an answer.

In the article (http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/enhanced-intel-speedstepr-technology-and-demand-based-switching-on-linux/)
the author says that voltage and frequency changes are separated. Does
this mean that even though a chip has chip-wide DVFS where the voltage
is changed simultaneously across all cores, the frequency of each core
can be still changed individually? Kindly let me know your comments.

Thanks,
karthik