RE: AMD 7750 / Asus M3N-HD/HDMI: cpufreq doesn't work

Digging through the data sheets, your processor should
support 2 P-states: 2700 MHz and 1350 MHz.  I don't know
of any reason why the 2.6.26 kernel wouldn't support
this processor.

Could you send me the results of `dmesg | grep Power`
done immediately after bootup?  Also, you may want to
make sure that the powernow_k8 module is loaded on your
system.

-Mark Langsdorf
Operating System Research Center
AMD