No intermediate powerstates with e_powersaver

I use the Enhanced PowerSaver driver (e_powersaver) for VIA C7 CPU's in linux 2.6.28. I jut wanted to notify you of something I have noticed using it on my VIA Eden (C7) 1.2 Ghz: the CPU supports intermediate powerstates (It has worked on Windows end (after custom patches) OpenBSD), the driver however only uses the highest (1200Mhz) or the lowest (400Mhz), no intermediates.

Am I correct? Can this be fixed?

Kind regards,

Piet

eps:
eps: Detected VIA Model D Eden
eps: Current voltage = 860mV
eps: Current multiplier = 12
eps: Highest voltage = 860mV
eps: Highest multiplier = 12
eps: Lowest voltage = 844mV
eps: Lowest multiplier = 4

cpuinfo:
processor: 0
vendor_id: CentaurHauls
cpu family: 6
model: 13
model name: VIA Eden Processor 1200MHz
stepping: 0
cpu MHz: 400.004
cache size: 128 KB
fdiv_bug: no
hlt_bug: no
f00f_bug: no
coma_bug: no
fpu: yes
fpu_exception: yes
cpuid level: 1
wp: yes
flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce apic sep mtrr pge cmov pat clflush acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 tm nx up pni est tm2 xtpr rng rng_en ace ace_en ace2 ace2_en phe phe_en pmm pmm_en
bogomips: 800.34
clflush size: 64