Re: RFC: Extending corosync to high node counts

The code for this is getting more and more useful, so I've written a
document about how to actually get it running.

https://chrissie.fedorapeople.org/corosync-remote.txt

Currently pacemaker doesn't work - we're looking into that. But
otherwise it seems quite functional to me. Please feel free to have a
play send send me your comments

This time, I'm not going on holiday until the end of next week, so if
you do want to have a go and send me feedback I will actually be around
to read them :)

Chrissie