Q: "threads" parameter

Hi!

I have a question on the "threads" parameter (How many threads should be used to encypt and sending message):

How can encryption of one message be distributed to multiple threads? If there are multiple messages to be created and sent sequentially, how would the use of multiple threads to encrypt them improve the situation.

Is the code really free of race conditions?

(Reason for all this is that with "threads: 24" we are seeing strange "ring FAULTY" messages under load)

Regards,
Ulrich