Re: CSTS cpg-pause-confchg-first.sh fails

Hi Honza,
Thanks for the information!

On Oct 20, 2014 9:53 PM, "Jan Friesse" <jfriesse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jason

> Hi Honza,
> I have managed to create a  environment  (three virtualbox guest) for
> running your csts test scripts. All other test cases are passed except
> Cpg-pause-confchg-first.sh. It seems the problem is the paused node

Yep, that's why this concrete test doesn't has executable bit set.
Basically, all test with executable bit set should work, all without may
not.

> delivers message immediately after unpaused, and no  token timeout occured
> before the delivery. It fails 100% with the latest corosync-master.
> Attached files are the corosync log picutre catched by camera on the paused
> node during the test run(I had opened debug=trace).  Please help to take a
> look. Thank you!

I'm not entirely sure where problem is. It's on my TODO list but with
quite a low priority.

Regards,
  Honza