CSTS cpg-pause-confchg-first.sh fails

Hi Honza,
I have managed to create a  environment  (three virtualbox guest) for running your csts test scripts. All other test cases are passed except Cpg-pause-confchg-first.sh. It seems the problem is the paused node delivers message immediately after unpaused, and no  token timeout occured before the delivery. It fails 100% with the latest corosync-master. Attached files are the corosync log picutre catched by camera on the paused node during the test run(I had opened debug=trace).  Please help to take a look. Thank you!