Re: Peer server hangs after stopping corosync

Just for the records, there are an open bug [1] and a thread in pacemaker mailing list [2] related with this issue.

Regards.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libqb/+bug/1341496
[2] http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2014-March/021245.html

Hi, we have four Ubuntu 14.04 two-nodes corosync/pacemaker clusters with the same strange behavior. When we stop the corosync daemon in a node the other cluster member hangs. Where "hangs" means that the server receive a NMI in the case of physical machines (HP Proliant DL380e G8) and in the case of virtual machines the corosync-* commands don't give any output (I have to cancel the execution with CTRL+C) we have no log and no corosync reponse at all (to recover we have to reset the server).

Versions:

pacemaker: 1.1.10+git20130802-1ubuntu2.
corosync: 2.3.3 (also verified 2.3.4 version with same behavior)

I attach corosync.conf and last lines of syslog before NMI + reboot.

Regards.