Re: internal statistics for health assessment

Ferenc,

> Hi,
>
> Sooner or later I'll have to scale our Corosync cluster from four nodes
> to tens of nodes.  I read that this is larger than "usual", so some
> parameter tuning might be necessary for stable operation.  Thus I'm
> looking for some concrete guidance about what to tune and how.  Beyond
> that, I wonder if there's some way to extract helpful info from Corosync
> itself to see how well it copes in its current environment.  Like
> average token round trip time (or equivalently, total token flight time
> and number of flights), number of lost tokens or retransmissions, you
> get the idea.  Probably better than me, who does not know a thing about

There are statistics stored in cmap/objdb. They are described in
cmap_keys(8)/confdb_keys(8) (depending if you are using corosync 1.x or
2.x).

> Corosync.  So, is there something like this available?  If not, would it
> be useful to add?

Take a look to existing keys and if you find something missing it would
be probably useful to add it.

Regards,
  Honza