internal statistics for health assessment

Hi,

Sooner or later I'll have to scale our Corosync cluster from four nodes
to tens of nodes.  I read that this is larger than "usual", so some
parameter tuning might be necessary for stable operation.  Thus I'm
looking for some concrete guidance about what to tune and how.  Beyond
that, I wonder if there's some way to extract helpful info from Corosync
itself to see how well it copes in its current environment.  Like
average token round trip time (or equivalently, total token flight time
and number of flights), number of lost tokens or retransmissions, you
get the idea.  Probably better than me, who does not know a thing about
Corosync.  So, is there something like this available?  If not, would it
be useful to add?
--
Thanks,
Feri.