Re: Corosync 2.3.3 holds a lot of memory due to bench test

jfriesse,
yes, i use top to check the memory usage by corosync.
After i stop cpgbench and wait for some time and then restart cpgbench, the corosync takes more memory than before, from 70% to 75% and then it is killed by the system.
The corosync doesn't hold the same portion of the memory.
Note, i restart cpgbench and let it run shorter time than before, so that we can check that the memory goes up.