Re: Corosync 2.3.3 memory leak

Domonkos,

2014.07.30. 18:10 keltezéssel, "Tomcsányi, Domonkos" írta:
2014.07.30. 15:51 keltezéssel, Jan Friesse wrote:
ok. I was trying reproduce your bug, sadly I was not very successful.

Can you please try to reconfigure your postgres nodes to similar
configuration like on your apache nodes? This will help me to
identify if problem is happening with postgres resource only, or with
all resources and it's problem in corosync/libqb.

Thanks,
  Honza

Well, I did my best: I put the nodes into standby, so no resources run
on them - no change at all, corosync still eats memory heavily.
I think it leaves us not much doubt about what is causing it.

So here is a way to reproduce it: install Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, install
0.17 libqb either from a PPA, or by compiling it.

I will create now a clean virtual machine without any resources and
see if the same happens.

Domonkos

Couldn't reproduce the issue yet in my clean virtual machines, so I'm
gonna leave corosync running inside of valgrind on the machines I had
problems for a night and see what happens.

Perfect. Hopefully you will be able to find out reproducer.

Regards,
  Honza

Domonkos