Corosync 2.3.3 is available at corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of Corosync
2.3.3 available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org/download.

This releases is mainly about fixing known bugs. Also
persistent_expected_votes tracking feature of votequorum is added.

Complete changelog for 2.3.3:

Christine Caulfield (4):
      man pages: Note that votequorum's allow_downscale is unsupported
      votequorum: Add persistent expected_votes tracking.
      votequorum: Improve/add documentation for quorum device API
      votequorum: Add missing man pages

Jan Friesse (6):
      logsys: Make logging of totem work again
      cfgtool: return error on reload failure
      systemd unit: Make sure network is really up
      Close devnull file handler
      Fix cppchecks warning
      Properly check result of symlink

Jason (1):
      totem: Drop invalid join msg in operational state

Masatake YAMATO (1):
      totemsrp: Show English message when memb_state_gather_enter is called

Yevheniy Demchenko (4):
      totemiba: Properly allocate RDMA buffers
      totemiba: Del channel fd from poll before destroy
      totemiba: Fix parameters position for poll_add
      totemiba: Check if configured MTU is allowed by HW

Upgrade is highly recommended.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.