Re: Could not initialize corosync configuration API error 2

Stefan,

Bauer, Stefan (IZLBW Extern) napsal(a):
> Hi Jan,
>
> unfortunately we're not able to move straight to the latest version because we stick to the debian update mechanism.
> We have other clusters with same corosync version but an older kernel (3.2) without the problems!

I don't think it's (directly) kernel problem. I mean, newer kernel may
change some timings resulting in reproducing some problems, but also
there may be problems related to multicast, ...

That's why I recommended you to try newest corosync. Because if problem
you are hitting is not fixed in new corosync, we can try to find out
where is problem. But if problem disappears with newest corosync, it's
probably long time fixed problem (and sadly, there were soooo much
bugfixes between 1.4.2 and 1.4.6 that probably nobody will be able to
tell you where is problem).

Regards,
  Honza