signaling in cpg_dispatch

So I'm trying to write an application which uses CPG but am having a problem with cleanly terminating the application.

The issue is that when calling cpg_dispatch, if the process gets a signal while it's sitting on the `poll()` call, and there is a signal handler defined, upon return from the signal handler, errno is set to EINTR which causes cpg_dispatch to restart the call to qb_ipcc_event_recv.
Basically nothing other than a SIGKILL (or a signal which has no handler and results in the default action of exit) can terminate the app. And aside from terminating, if you wanted to use a SIGALRM to break the poll() and go do other things, you can't.

I'm using corosync 2.3.2 and libqb 0.14.4

This assessment correct or am I missing something?

-Patrick