Does corosync provides a votequorum plugin that is Storage-based

hi

With the release of corosync 2.0.0 “Needle”, Corosync support new module
called votequorum. it seems that the old quorum device qdiskd will not be
needed for most installations with this new system.

I want to know if Corosync 2.x provides a votequorum plugin that is storage-based.
and if you have an idea or even have a plan or solution for it, we are very interested
and we'd be happy to help on it.

Thanks in advance!