Re: Does Corosync support to use unicast for nodes heartbaet?

Hello Jan,

i checked ttl by manual page: "ttl -- This specifies the Time To Live (TTL). If you run your cluster on a routed network then the default of "1" will be too small. This option provides a way to increase this up to 255. The valid range is 0..255. Note that this is only valid on multicast transport types"
looks like "ttl" only works for multicast types, it is not related to point-to-point unicast type.

thanks,
Emre