Re: Does Corosync support to use unicast for nodes heartbaet?

Emre,
different subnets works without any problem as long as you set proper
ttl (man corosync.conf / ttl).

Heartbeat is integral part of totem protocol so there is nothing like
separated heartbeat and transport protocol. Just use transport key
(udp/udpu).

Regards,
  Honza