Re: libconfdb, libcoroipcc, libcfg in corosync 2.3.2

Radoslaw,
my 0.02$.

Andrew Beekhof napsal(a):

> On 25/09/2013, at 7:15 AM, Radoslaw Garbacz
> <radoslaw.garbacz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a question regarding some libraries (as in the topic)
>> present in older versions (1.4.1), which I cannot find in the
>> latest one (2.3.2). The libraries are needed by pacemaker.
>
> No, they're not. You just need to (re)build pacemaker for that
> version and potentially start pacemaker differently.
>

>> Have they been removed, replaced, do I need some patch to have
>> them, or maybe the functionality is now provided by some other
>> projects?

Yes. Confdb has now replacement in icmap. Coroipcc was migrated to
libqb project (corosync itself now depends on libqb). And libcfg still
exists.

See original 2.0.0 announcement where ALL changes are properly described:
http://lists.corosync.org/pipermail/discuss/2012-April/001456.html

>> I found information, that support for pacemaker is going to be
>> dropped in corosync,

Nope. Only dropped was openais and there is no replacement.