libconfdb, libcoroipcc, libcfg in corosync 2.3.2

Hi,

I have a question regarding some libraries (as in the topic) present
in older versions (1.4.1), which I cannot find in the latest one
(2.3.2). The libraries are needed by pacemaker.

Have they been removed, replaced, do I need some patch to have them,
or maybe the functionality is now provided by some other projects?

I found information, that support for pacemaker is going to be dropped
in corosync, but I have not found any detail about this issue (when,
why, etc.), Would someone shed some light on this issue?

Any information greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,