Re: trouble with corosync build

Andrew,
    Thanks for the reply.

    Yes, I have downloaded / installed libqb-0.16.0 now -- although I still
    can find no reference to libdb as a dependence of corosync.

    However, that addition just pushes the build problem along a little
    further until I get to:

   :
Making all in exec
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/potts/corosync-2.3.1/exec'
  CC     libtotem_pg_la-totemip.lo
  CC     libtotem_pg_la-totemnet.lo
  CC     libtotem_pg_la-totemudp.lo
totemudp.c:75:21: fatal error: pk11pub.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

   Hunting around it would seem that pk11pub.h is part of "nss", which
   is installed on Ubuntu 12.04 in the flavor of libnss-mdns.  I'd guess
   the real problem here is that nss-devel (or some such name) is what
   is missing to resolve such include file references.
   Any pointers you can offer on obtaining the installable nss devel
   module that is appropriate for corosync -- knowing that I have no
   desire to even use nss?

   Thanks again.

           regards,