Re: Corosync 1.4.6 locks up

On 23/08/2013, at 8:53 PM, Allan Latham <alatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Honza
>
> It may of course be a pacemaker problem. I have no idea where to look
> for clues -:)
>
>> What version of pacemaker you are using? Are you using cpg based
>> one, or plugin based one
>
> root@v100 /root # dpkg -l|grep pacemaker
> ii  pacemaker 1.1.7-1 amd64 HA cluster resource manager
>
> I have no idea if it's cpg or plugin. We like to stick with whatever
> comes with the latest Debian unless there is some very good reason not
> to - simply to keep future maintenance to a minimum.

It depends on your configuration, not necessarily how pacemaker was built.
If you have a block like:

service {
	name: pacemaker
	ver:....
}

Then its a plugin based cluster.

> The Debian expermental/unstable version is 1.1.10+ but has 9 pages of
> dependencies - I really don't want to go there.

That sounds... strange. The upstream dependancy list didn't really change in that timeframe.

> Any ideas how I can get pacemaker diagnostics

man crm_report :)

> - the corosync log seems
> to contain some items which I would think come from pacemaker. Is there
> anything else to look at? Is there a 'debug' level?

Yes. We read it from corosync (man corosync.conf)