Re: Corosync 1.4.6 locks up

Hi Honza

It may of course be a pacemaker problem. I have no idea where to look
for clues -:)

> What version of pacemaker you are using? Are you using cpg based
> one, or plugin based one

root@v100 /root # dpkg -l|grep pacemaker
ii  pacemaker 1.1.7-1 amd64 HA cluster resource manager

I have no idea if it's cpg or plugin. We like to stick with whatever
comes with the latest Debian unless there is some very good reason not
to - simply to keep future maintenance to a minimum.

The Debian expermental/unstable version is 1.1.10+ but has 9 pages of
dependencies - I really don't want to go there.

Any ideas how I can get pacemaker diagnostics - the corosync log seems
to contain some items which I would think come from pacemaker. Is there
anything else to look at? Is there a 'debug' level?

All the best and many many thanks for all the help.

Allan