Re: Question about service init order

jason napsal(a):
> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> We are not developing new service but just using those services in
> openais-1.1.4, that is why we are using corosync-1.4.5 instead of

Ok

> corosync-2.x.x. Do you mean that if we want to use openais with
> corosync-2.x.x, the best way is changing it into application base on

OpenAIS itself is dead. With corosync 2.x it doesn't work. We have no
plan to make that work. Reason is simple. AIS is just extremely complex,
some parts was really underspecified and usage of that APIs is quite
hard. We are rather focusing on smaller, well understandable and easy to
use APIs.

> the cpg/quorum/cfg/... API? Or is there any plan to do this currently?

Just use cpg/quorum/cfg/... API for your application (instead of ckpt,
lck, ...). If you find really missing API, we can discuss replacement
and if such API will be generally usable, we can put it to roadmap and
eventually implement it.

Regards,
  Honza