Re: Fwd: Corosync segmentfalt at liblogsys.so.4.0.0

Evgeny Barskiy napsal(a):

>> Hi All,
>> By using corosync-1.4.4 and openais-1.1.4. We encountered a
>> reproducable segmentfalt. By exams with gdb we found it failed in
>> log_printf_to_logs() at liblogsys.so.4.0.0 at the following line:
>>
>> while ((c = format_buffer[format_buffer_idx])) {
>>
>> And the backtrace is:
>> log_printf_to_logs()
>> logsys_worker_thread()
>> start_thread()
>> clone()
>>
>> Only release version have this issue. If I turn --enable-debug when
>> compiling, then it will not happen.
>>
>> It can be reproduce by executing corosync-blackbox again and again
>> quickly and frequently while aisexec and its client application is
>> running (to let amf_dump_fn() really has something to print).

What client application are you using?

Also please keep in mind, that amf is non finished service and it's
probably very buggy.

> Hi,
>
> We had almost the same issue with libqb (withot corosync). When we tried

Corosync 1.4.4 doesn't use libqb so original problem is somewhere else

> to make daemon from process we had to reinitialize logs. Reinitializing
> didnt really worked (this option isnt supported) so we changed code it a
> bit (just checking some variables etc), then we got segfault on write
> (also only in release mode).

Take a look to corosync source code how to use libqb logging, because
libqb log + fork (daemonize) is slightly hard to use.

> Eugene

Honza