Re: Fwd: Corosync segmentfalt at liblogsys.so.4.0.0

Hi All,
By using corosync-1.4.4 and openais-1.1.4. We encountered a reproducable segmentfalt. By exams with gdb we found it failed in log_printf_to_logs() at liblogsys.so.4.0.0 at the following line:

while ((c = format_buffer[format_buffer_idx])) {

And the backtrace is:
log_printf_to_logs()
logsys_worker_thread()
start_thread()
clone()

Only release version have this issue. If I turn --enable-debug when compiling, then it will not happen.

It can be reproduce by executing corosync-blackbox again and again quickly and frequently while aisexec and its client application is running (to let amf_dump_fn() really has something to print).

Hi,

We had almost the same issue with libqb (withot corosync). When we tried to make daemon from process we had to reinitialize logs. Reinitializing didnt really worked (this option isnt supported) so we changed code it a bit (just checking some variables etc), then we got segfault on write (also only in release mode).

Eugene