Re: Question about IP_MULTICAST_LOOP flag.

Many thanks Jan,

So can I Simply turn it off in the old version of corosync you mensioned above and benifit cpg multicast performance optimization from it?

在 2012-11-15 下午4:23,"Jan Friesse" <jfriesse@xxxxxxxxxx>写道:
Jason,
general answer is of course not. Up-to 2.1.0, this was the way code
worked. In 2.1.0 mcast loop is no longer used.

Honza