RFE: type of transport and netmtu as attributes of ring instance

Title: RFE: type of transport and netmtu as attributes of ring instance

Type of transport and mtu size are attributes of the totem object.
When multiple rings are defined the same type of transport and mtu size must be used.
This is a problem when the networks use different mtu size and physics.

In our case the host are attached to a ethernet network with the common mtu size of 1500 and to an infiniband network with a mtu size of 2044.

I defined two interfaces, one in the ethernet network and the second in the infiniband network.
Neither transport type of iba can be used nor the mtu size of 2044.

RFE: Mtu size and type of transport (here iba and udpu respective)  should be defined as attributes of the interface like ringnumber and bindnetaddr.

Andreas