Re: HELP REQUEST

One argument for attaching config files, logs and whatnot directly is
that they are more persistent in the list archives. If pastebin shut
down, if the posts expired or something else caused the links to fail,
it could hinder someone down the road trying to solve a similar problem.

The main issue behind compressed attachments is that, specially for
windows users, they could carry viruses. Further, many mail servers
simply reject files like zip archives.

digimer