Re: HELP REQUEST

On 08/21/2012 04:39 PM, João Nobre wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to make two clusters with two nodes which, using Corosync and
> Pacemaker:
> One cluster -> two nodes.
> and install them in three servers, all ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
> One of the three servers will run one node belonging to each cluster ,
> separately, but in the same network.
> I have try all the settings but the server with the two clusters doesn't
> work.
>
> Can you please help me?
> I send the configuration files in a  .zip file.
>
> Thanks in advance.

First off, sending a zip file attachment to a mailing list is a pretty
bad idea. It's much better to attach plain-text files as-is.

Next, you can not have one node be a member in to different clusters. It
is much better to create a single 3-node cluster and use constraints to
keep a given service on one of two nodes.

--
Digimer
Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca