Pacemaker doesn't start: Problem with pacemaker plugin for corosync version

Hi,

I try to run corosync 1.4.2-1~bpo60+1 and pacemaker 1.1.7-1~bpo60+1 on
two virtualbox machines, both Debian squeeze. Corosync runs ok (with
unicast, udpu). But when I try to start pacemaker, I get this:

    info: Invoked: pacemakerd
    info: crm_log_init_worker: Changed active directory to /var/lib/heartbeat/cores/root
    info: config_find_next: Processing additional service options...
    info: get_config_opt: Found 'pacemaker' for option: name
    info: get_config_opt: Found '0' for option: ver
    info: get_cluster_type: Detected an active 'classic openais (with plugin)' cluster
    info: read_config: Reading configure for stack: classic openais (with plugin)
    info: config_find_next: Processing additional service options...
    info: get_config_opt: Found 'pacemaker' for option: name
    info: get_config_opt: Found '0' for option: ver
    ERROR: read_config: We can only start Pacemaker from init if using version 1 of the Pacemaker plugin for Corosync.  Terminating.

How can I fix that?

Also (obviously I'm a beginner at this), I'll later need to configure
pacemaker to manage resources. Where are its configuration files? They
are together with corosync? Because I don't see anything like
/etc/pacemaker.

Thanks!