Re: Unable to join cluster from a newly-installed centos 6.2 node

Hi Andrew.

> Are the package versions, of everything, identical between the machines?

The package versions are indeed the same. However I've written a
script to compare the file MD5 signature of every file on the two
servers and I've found that many of them do not match (including
pacemaker and corosync libraries). I've also reproduced the
environment on lab machines and could not see the same behaviour.
Furthermore the MD5 signatures of every file did match on the two
servers (they were both installed from scratch, and not ready images).

Given these results I suspect that there is something wrong on the
server OS itself, as it wasn't installed or managed by me or my team.
I'll look further into the issue, possibly reinstalling the node that
is showing problems.

--
Diego Lima
http://www.diegolima.org