Re: Unable to join cluster from a newly-installed centos 6.2 node

Hi there,

>> Did you ever resolve if this was a RAM issue afterall as suspected on irc?

Memtest86+ didn't show any problems with the server, so I'm ruling out
this possibility for now. Any ideas about what else could be wrong?
The same setup seems to work on the other server. Is there any further
debugging I can turn on that would help figure out the issue?

Thank you!

--
Diego Lima
http://www.diegolima.org