Re: Newbie question about Corosync-1.4.2 and Openais-1.1.4

On 03/07/2012 12:53 PM, sathya bettadapura wrote:
> Thanks for the info. Are there plans to move Openais services like AMF
> and DLCK to the corosync project ?
>
> Thanks,
>
>      Sathya

I don't have any plans to do this.  If you really want SAF might take a
look at opensaf.org.

nother option is to just use corosync directly since it is well tested,
has tens of thousands of deployments, and available everywhere with a
dedicated upstream.

Regards
-steve