Clamp down the changes before 2.0.0

Devs,

You know the game.  Please make an effort to clamp down on changes
before our release.  Currently beta2 is DOA (root cause not yet
understood) with pacemaker.  Next there was Angus's patchset for
commonizing libs.  While these changes are good, they could have been
done weeks/months ago.  These sorts of changes invariably introduce more
beta refreshes and put at risk our ability to ship corosync 2.0 in
Fedora 17.  This would have a negative impact on all of us, since
corosync 2.0 could then not be tested with the full next gen stack.

Please try to limit patches to specific bugs or things in our release
criteria list:

1. man pages project (honza has sent out a list of the tasks there)
2. serious crashes or non-functional integration
3. bugs that block the release

Regards
-steve