"service" section in corosync.conf

Hi. I don't seem to find any documentation regarding this.

What does the "service" section in corosync.conf do? What values can I
configure there? I have the following in /etc/corosync/corosync.conf:

service {
       # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
       name: pacemaker
       ver: 0
}

This automatically starts the pacemaker services (but not pacemakerd).
The services have corosync as the parent process.

On another server and some examples I found:

service {
       # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
       name: pacemaker
       ver: 1
}

with "ver: 1". This does not start the pacemaker services
automatically, I have to start pacemaker with "/etc/init.d/pacemaker
start" and the services have the pacemakerd as the parent process.

What is the recommended method to start/run corosync/pacemaker? WIth
corosync as parent or pacemakerd as parent?

Thank you.
--
Fita Adrian