The heartbeat interval of corosync

Dear all,

I use corosync 1.3.0 and pacemaker 1.0.10 as my HA usage.

It is my observation on wireshark that corosync do heartbeat task by sending UDP communication message each 190 ms.

I don’t see any configurable variable name target to this value in /etc/corosync/corosync.conf.

What shall I do if I want to change the interval?

Respectfully,

Chia-Feng Kang

CCMA/ ITRI/ TW

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.