Re: Two node cluster not connected to each other

The fact that broadcast works implies your multicast is not working as
you expect.  If broadcast isn't a good option, you might try out UDPU
(which avoids the hassles of multicast switch configuration).

I'd recommend following up with your second question on the
linux-cluster ml.

Regards
-stee