Re: Two node cluster not connected to each other

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

I have removed the multicast address(now the cluster choose the address) and tried to change the default port for multicast (from 5404 to 5400), but no luck, still same problem...

While changing this settings I have noticed something:

I have removed to multicast address from the cluster(using luci) and reboot only one node. When the node started it couldn't connect to the cluster(as they had different multicast addresses), so it created cluster of his own with same ring id as the second node's cluster. And this time it didn't entered the loop of creating cluster generation number

David Golovan