Corosync RPM build error

Dear all,

I want to build corosync 1.3.0 RPM installation file, and my operation sequence is

tar -zxvf corosync-1.3.0.tar.gz

cd corosync-1.3.0/

./autogen.sh

./configure -prefix=/usr

make rpm

However, I got some error message

========================================================================================================

rpmbuild --define "_sourcedir " --define "_specdir " --define "_builddir " --define "_srcrpmdir " --define "_rpmdir " -ba corosync.spec

error: Macro %_sourcedir has empty body

error: Macro %_sourcedir has empty body

error: Macro %_sourcedir has empty body

error: Macro %_specdir has empty body

error: Macro %_specdir has empty body

error: Macro %_builddir has empty body

error: Macro %_builddir has empty body

error: Macro %_srcrpmdir has empty body

error: Macro %_srcrpmdir has empty body

error: Macro %_rpmdir has empty body

error: Macro %_rpmdir has empty body

It seems that I skip some directory setting at the configure stage, but I cannot find the suitable configuration variable in the “configure” file.

Could anyone tell me the correct setting?

Thanks in advance.

CFK

Industrial Technology Research Institute.

Taiwan.

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.