gnu-cobol on Exercism.org

G'day everyone

Just letting you know that I've created a gnu-cobol track on Exercism.org .

As I get going on this I have some questions:

    1. Should I insist on free-format or standard format for students' code?

    2. Is there are preferred unit test framework? I've discovered three.

Most of the other languages have a minimum of 20 exercises before moving off into more creative tasks. I could do with some suggestions re tasks that introduce the student to the data processing capabilities of COBOL. Simply re-expressing all the VB.NET (for example) exercises in COBOL seems a bit pointless.

Kind regards,

Bruce.

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]