Recommend Practice for EXTFH with shared object loaded with dlopen()

Gnu Crew,

I compile my cobol program like this:

cobc -o myfile.so -fcallfh=OKEXTFH myfile.cbl

I load it like this:
LibHandle = dlopen("myfile.so", RTLD_LAZY); // Also tested RTLD_NOW.

But I get this error:
undefined symbol: OKEXTFH

What is recommended practice to load a GnuCOBOL .so and fix the External File handler symbol?

I don't like my runtime wasting time resolving symbols so i am going to link in a stub function that I can use to load the OKEXTFH variable but I hoping there might be a better way.

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]