gfs2-utils.git moving on Feb 3

Hi,

This is a heads-up that from Friday February 3 the gfs2-utils git repository will be hosted on Pagure. We are migrating it away from Fedora Hosted as that service is due to be discontinued at the end of February.

The gfs2-utils git repository on Pagure <https://pagure.io/gfs2-utils> has already been set up and currently mirrors the repository at Fedora Hosted, so it is possible to migrate your gfs2-utils clones today if you do not intend to push. To switch your trees over, change your remote entry in .git/config to resemble the following:

[remote "origin"]
        url = https://pagure.io/gfs2-utils.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

On Friday those with push access will need to use ssh://git@xxxxxxxxx/gfs2-utils.git as the "url". I recommend using it as an additional "pushurl" with newer versions of git as it means auth is not required when fetching. An ssh key in your Pagure user settings will be required in order to push. This can be tested using "git push --dry-run".

Release tarballs will now be accessible at https://releases.pagure.org/gfs2-utils/ and I will request redirects to be set up from the Fedora Hosted project in due course.

Regards,
Andy