Protocol compatibility of DLM/Corosync across versions

Hi (again),

Another question I have regarding DLM and Corosync (because Corosync is
required to use DLM): should I expect compatibility across versions?

I did a quick test between distributions running different kernels (CentOS
6, Centos7 and Ubuntu 14) but rather close versions of Corosync, and that
test worked, but I am not sure if that was just luck. ;)

Cheers,
Jean-Marc

--
saffroy@xxxxxxxxx