Re: cLVM: LVM commands take severl minutes to complete

11 сентября 2015 г. 20:10:50 GMT+03:00, Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:
>Vladislav Bogdanov <bubble@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> You need newer version of this^
>>
>> 2.02.102 is known to include commit 431eda6 without which cluster is
>> unusable in degraded state (and even if one node is put to standby
>> state).
>>
>> You see timeouts with two nodes online, so that is the different
>> issue, but that above will not hurt.
>
>Thanks for suggestion, I'll try to see what I can do.
>
>> Better use two_node: 1 in votequorum section.
>> That implies wait_for_all and supersedes last_man_standing for
>> two-node clusters.
>
>Already done:
>
>#+begin_src conf
>quorum {
>	# Quorum for the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
>	provider: corosync_votequorum
>	# Number of bare metal hosts, VM are managed by pacemaker and
>	# “expected_votes” will increase when they get started
>	expected_votes: 2
>
>	# Two node mode
>	two_node: 1
>
>	# Pacemaker resources (so VMs) will not be started until
>	# number of nodes is equal to “expected_votes”
>	wait_for_all: 1
>	last_man_standing: 1
>}
>#+end_src
>
>> I'd also recommend to set clear_node_high_bit in totem section, do
>you
>> use it?
>
>Yes.
>

>> But even better is to add nodelist section to corosync.conf with
>> manually specified nodeid's.
>
>Already done, but without ids:
>
>#+begin_src conf
>nodelist {
>	node {
>		ring0_addr: 192.168.231.131
>		name: nebula3
>	}
>	node {
>		ring0_addr: 192.168.231.132
>		name: nebula4
>	}
>}
>#+end_src
>

>> Everything else looks fine...
>
>Thanks.
>
>I wonder how to see where it fails before succeeding.
>
>Regards.

expected_votes is by default inherited from nodelist so you don't need it. last_man_standing is better to remove, it's not needed as well.

You can try to run clvmd off-cluster with debug to console and run lvm tools also with debug to get a picture. Please ping me after holydays if you need help on how to do that.