Re: cLVM: LVM commands take severl minutes to complete

Vladislav Bogdanov <bubble@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> You need newer version of this^
>
> 2.02.102 is known to include commit 431eda6 without which cluster is
> unusable in degraded state (and even if one node is put to standby
> state).
>
> You see timeouts with two nodes online, so that is the different
> issue, but that above will not hurt.

Thanks for suggestion, I'll try to see what I can do.

> Better use two_node: 1 in votequorum section.
> That implies wait_for_all and supersedes last_man_standing for
> two-node clusters.

Already done:

#+begin_src conf
quorum {
	# Quorum for the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
	provider: corosync_votequorum
	# Number of bare metal hosts, VM are managed by pacemaker and
	# “expected_votes” will increase when they get started
	expected_votes: 2

	# Two node mode
	two_node: 1

	# Pacemaker resources (so VMs) will not be started until
	# number of nodes is equal to “expected_votes”
	wait_for_all: 1
	last_man_standing: 1
}
#+end_src

> I'd also recommend to set clear_node_high_bit in totem section, do you
> use it?

Yes.

> But even better is to add nodelist section to corosync.conf with
> manually specified nodeid's.

Already done, but without ids:

#+begin_src conf
nodelist {
	node {
		ring0_addr: 192.168.231.131
		name: nebula3
	}
	node {
		ring0_addr: 192.168.231.132
		name: nebula4
	}
}
#+end_src

> Everything else looks fine...

Thanks.

I wonder how to see where it fails before succeeding.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF