Re: NFS HA

On the original question, you need to specify the fsid for the
file system.  Otherwise you get an fsid that's derived in part
from the device numbers, so different device numbers on the
failover leads to a different fsid.

wrt NFS over UDP, it isn't supported with NFSv4, and will lead to
random hangs.  At least for us, NFSv4 is a big enough win that we
gave up NFS over UDP.

-dan