Re: Fencing issues with fence_apc_snmp (APC Firmware 6.x)

Hi,

On 10/15/2014 04:35 PM, Digimer wrote:
Consider it officially requested. We use APC switched PDUs as backup fence devices extensively, so this would pretty heavily hurt us if we started getting v6 firmware.

To summarize, support for v6 firmware over SNMP:

* is not in RHEL6.6
* should be in RHEL7.1
* should be in RHEL6.7
* can be part of z-stream

Should I open a RHBZ?
Bug is already opened, perhaps it is not cloned everywhere. So only raising z-stream request change something.

m,