Re: Fencing issues with fence_apc_snmp (APC Firmware 6.x)

On 15/10/14 10:15 AM, Marek "marx" Grac wrote:

On 10/14/2014 01:01 PM, Digimer wrote:

Hi Marek et. al.,

  This is a RHEL 6.5 install, so Kristoffer's comment about needing a
newer version of python is a bit of a concern. Has this been tested on
RHEL 6 with an APC with the 6.x firmware?

Current release do not contain required patch, it will be in next one
(or z-stream if someone request it). The upstream release work as
expected (retested today) on Fedora20/RHEL7. Fact that upstream release
can not be run on RHEL6 is new issue for me but we did not try that before.

m,

Consider it officially requested. We use APC switched PDUs as backup fence devices extensively, so this would pretty heavily hurt us if we started getting v6 firmware.

Should I open a RHBZ?

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?